Monday, June 20, 2011

New collection of hairbands

I have not able to post anything for a very long time since I have been super busy with work . Apologies for the same.
I did manage to get time to make some beautiful hairbands and hairclips. Hope you like them.


I recently started experimenting with broad hairbands and I really like the end result.


Here are the pics.


Blue Butterfly Hairband




White Butterfly Hairband


Pink Butterfly Hairband

Orange Red Butterfly Hairband

Pink Butterfly Hairband

And I also made some using thin hairbands

Blue flower hairband

Orange Flower Hairband

Yellow Butterfly Hairband

Navy Blue Butterflies Hairband

Baby Pink Flower Hairband


I will soon be posting the instructions to attach butterflies to hairbands and clips. I have been waiting to do it since ages but never get the time. The instructions are ready but just need some pics.

All of these creations are up for sale and are available in a variety of colours and designs. For the pricing details please visit my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?tinacreations%2Fposts%

To place your orders please write to tinaspatil85@gmail.com with the size,quantity, colour and the delivery date or you can leave a comment  below the picture of that particular creation on facebook page (Tina's Creations).

No comments:

Post a Comment